Enjoy a Fun Afternoon Learning to Make Neapolitan-style Pizza.
The perfect activity for girl’s night, a family get-together, or just because.
- For starters, we’ll show you how to make perfect pizza dough that’s both crispy and chewy.
- Next, we’ll show you how easy it is to make your own homemade, fresh mozzarella cheese.
- While that’s cooking, you’ll get to practice rolling out dough balls you can take home.
- After that, you’ll stretch the mozzarella cheese and form it into balls to add to your take-home pizza kit.
- For dessert, we’ll whip up a batch of cannoli filling and pipe it into crispy shells.
- Finally, you’ll get some hands-on dough stretching practice while making your own pizza. We’ll have lots of toppings to choose from.
All that’s left is to bake, eat, and enjoy!
We’ll round out your take-home pizza kit with some of our San Marzano tomato sauce and recipes for everything you made. You’ll have enough ingredients and knowlege to make four 10″ pizzas.
What’s included in your pizza making class:
- Dough making demonstration, hands-on dough ball rolling, and dough stretching and tossing
- Fresh mozzarella cheese making demonstration, and hands-on cheese stretching and balling
- Cannoli filling making demonstration and hands-on cannoli shell filling
- Best practices for baking great pizza at home
- Make your own 10″ pizza to enjoy in class (paired with our house salad)
- Cannolis for eating in class and taking home
- Recipes for everything made in class plus how to bake a perfect pizza in your home oven or grill.
- Take-home pizza kit with dough, fresh mozzarella, and sauce for four 10″ pizzas